Saturday, April 24, 2010

Words from our new guy

Michael  Jahn

Hi there ! Alvaro asked me to introduce myself to the readers of our Compose newsletter.

My name is Michael Jahn, and I will be part of the support team for North and South America for Compose.

I have worked for prepress service providers, directed a prepress facility for gravure and heatset off set, worked for prepress solution developers like Agfa and Enfocus and worked with Pantone on a hexachrome for flexography project, all of which made me better understand the process between a designers idea and a printed sample.

I am tasked with helping existing customers keep their Compose solution working smoothly and reliably as well as help set up, install and train new customers. Compose offers a wide variety of easy to set up workflow tools, but as you know, it is paying attention to the dialog boxes, set up and software settings that makes for smooth operation.

Feel free to contact me directly by email michaelejahn at composeusa.com with your questions, concerns or comment, and I will do my level best to find the answers or work arounds - as someone who worked in the trade on projects with firm deadlines, I appreciate and respect your level of urgency !

No comments:

Post a Comment